By Martijn Groot
A Primer in monetary facts Management describes innovations and techniques, contemplating monetary information administration, no longer as a technological problem, yet as a key asset that underpins potent enterprise management.
This vast survey of knowledge administration in monetary providers discusses the information and approach wishes from the company person, patron and regulatory views. Its non-technical descriptions and insights can be utilized by way of readers with diversified pursuits around the monetary prone industry.
The desire hasn't ever been better for talents, platforms, and methodologies to control info in monetary markets. the amount of information, the variety of assets, and the ability of the instruments to approach it vastly elevated. calls for from enterprise, shoppers, and regulators on transparency, safeguard, and specifically, well timed availability of top of the range info for decision-making and reporting have grown in tandem, making this booklet a needs to learn for these operating in, or drawn to, monetary administration.
- Focuses on methods info administration can gas monetary associations’ approaches, together with regulatory reporting, exchange lifecycle administration, and purchaser interaction
- Covers contemporary regulatory and technological advancements and their implications for optimum monetary details management
- Views info administration from a provide chain standpoint and discusses demanding situations and possibilities, together with large facts applied sciences and regulatory scrutiny
Read Online or Download A Primer in Financial Data Management PDF
Similar investing books
A realistic consultant to unlocking the ability of alternative spreads while facing alternative spreads your trying to buy one choice along side the sale of another choice. If controlled competently, those spreads delivers skilled traders with the opportunity of huge returns with no project loads of possibility.
Up-to-date version of the booklet that provides traders, advisors, and bosses the instruments they should release and hold a hedge fund in state-of-the-art economic climate The hedge fund has passed through dramatic adjustments in recent times. traders of all kinds proceed to need to put their resources into those funding automobiles even within the wake of the credits trouble, huge frauds, and insider buying and selling scandals.
This quantity offers a wholly new research of the economics of futures markets, that might be of curiosity to either experts within the sector and the generalist economist looking a brand new standpoint. via a mix of theoretical research and empirical program, 3 vital topics are explored: the earnings from futures buying and selling and the efforts of rising markets to harvest those merits; rationality and rival hypotheses of dealer behaviour, akin to noise buying and selling; and the influence of regulatory instruments on cost formation.
This ebook is the recent variation of John Magee's vintage common Semantics of Wall road. An critical spouse to John Magee's and Robert Edward's vintage, Technical research of inventory traits, successful the psychological online game on Wall road covers the state of mind, the preconceptions, the fake and deceptive behavior that prevent top functionality.
- The World Scientific Handbook of Futures Markets (World Scientific Handbook in Financial Economics Series)
- The Trader's Guide to Key Economic Indicators (Bloomberg Financial)
- Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis: How to Profit from the Shifting Currents in Global Markets (Wiley Trading)
- Trading in the Zone: Maximizing Performance with Focus and Discipline (Wiley Trading)
- Das Börsenhackerbuch: Finanziell unabhängig durch algorithmische Handelssysteme (German Edition)
Extra resources for A Primer in Financial Data Management