By I M Low
- The most recent and accomplished learn info on MAX stages is presented
- Written via hugely a professional and well-respected researchers within the field
- Discusses new and strange properties
Read or Download Advances in Science and Technology of Mn+1AXn Phases (Woodhead Publishing in Mechanical Engineering) PDF
Similar mechanical engineering books
This booklet exhibits how tracking might be utilized to observe inner degradation in pumps in order that applicable upkeep could be determined upon in keeping with genuine situation instead of arbitrary time scales. The publication specializes in the most tracking ideas relatively correct to pumps (vibration research, functionality analysis).
"Tribology in laptop layout is strongly steered for laptop designers, and engineers and scientists attracted to tribology. it may be within the engineering library of businesses generating mechanical apparatus. "Applied Mechanics evaluation Tribology in computing device layout explains the position of tribology within the layout of laptop components.
Phase-Locked and Frequency-Feedback structures: ideas and methods provides the working ideas and techniques of layout of phase-locked and frequency-feedback structures. This e-book is split into 10 chapters that supply step by step layout techniques and graphical aids, with illustrations referring to actual difficulties skilled in those platforms.
Hydraulics and Pneumatics: A Technician's and Engineer's consultant presents an advent to the parts and operation of a hydraulic or pneumatic process. This ebook discusses the most benefits and downsides of pneumatic or hydraulic structures. prepared into 8 chapters, this booklet starts with an summary of business leading movers.
- The Propagation of Electromagnetic Waves in Multiconductor Transmission Lines: International Series of Monographs on Electromagnetic Waves
- Industrial Boilers and Heat Recovery Steam Generators: Design, Applications, and Calculations: Design, Applications and Calculations
- Indoor Navigation Strategies for Aerial Autonomous Systems
- Contemporary Ergonomics and Human Factors 2011: Proceedings of the international conference on Ergonomics & Human Factors 2011, Stoke Rochford, Lincolnshire, 12-14 April 2011
Extra resources for Advances in Science and Technology of Mn+1AXn Phases (Woodhead Publishing in Mechanical Engineering)