By Eduardo Zachary Albrecht
Read or Download Alter-globalization in Southern Europe: Anatomy of a Social Movement PDF
Best globalisation books
Transnational connections are a defining characteristic of latest Europe. They contain cross-border financial and cultural trade, migration, and political activism. This quantity probes their political and social importance and makes a case for incorporating transnationalism extra systematically into the learn schedule of eu reviews.
Utilizing Europe for instance, this ebook readdresses and updates the concept that of 'society', exploring society within the context of either globalization and clash concept to improve a brand new conception of society for our times.
This cutting edge learn considers why embassies this present day are particularly proper to the overseas procedure, interpreting the hot illustration techniques and worldwide international relations concepts in a knowledge age. Rana uniquely offers views from constructing states and analyses how embassies can enhance their modes of functionality.
Outdoor Japan, the time period ’manga’ often refers to comics initially released in Japan. but these days many guides labelled ’manga’ usually are not translations of eastern works yet really were completely conceived and created in different places. those comics, even though usually derided and brushed off as ’fake manga’, characterize a huge yet understudied worldwide cultural phenomenon which, controversially, may also aspect to a way forward for ’Japanese’ comics with out Japan.
- Globalization and Transformation
- Multilateral Development Cooperation in a Changing Global Order (International Political Economy Series)
- Hong Kong and Bollywood: Globalization of Asian Cinemas (Global Cinema)
- The Politics of Online Copyright Enforcement in the EU: Access and Control (Information Technology and Global Governance)
- Out of Africa: Post-Structuralism's Colonial Roots (Postcolonial Politics)
- Nepali Diaspora in a Globalised Era (Nepal and Himalayan Studies)
Extra resources for Alter-globalization in Southern Europe: Anatomy of a Social Movement