By Karl R. DeRouen II,Karl DeRouen
Read or Download An Introduction to Civil Wars PDF
Best terrorism books
Overseas coverage analysts scrutinize the more and more vital operative and help roles ladies play in a number of terrorist enterprises round the world.
Simply because terrorists are made, now not born, it's severely vital to international peace that detainees and inmates inspired via violent ideology are deradicalized and rehabilitated again into society. Exploring the demanding situations during this bold activity, Terrorist Rehabilitation: The U. S. event in Iraq demonstrates throughout the genuine reviews of army body of workers, security contractors, and Iraqi nationals that deradicalization and rehabilitation courses can be triumphant and feature the aptitude to absolutely influence millions of would-be terrorists globally if applied to their complete capability.
Globalization and the straightforward stream of individuals, guns, and pollutants throughout borders has remodeled safeguard right into a transnational phenomenon. fighting transnational safeguard threats has confirmed to be a really tricky problem for governments and associations world wide. Transnational safeguard addresses those matters, that are on the vanguard of each international safety professional’s time table.
To be had for the 1st time in English, this e-book examines and reinterprets classification fight inside of Marx and Engels’ idea. As Losurdo argues, classification fight is frequently misunderstood as completely the fight of the negative opposed to the wealthy, of the standard opposed to the robust. it really is an interpretation that's expensive to populism, one who supposes a binary good judgment that closes its eyes to complexity and inclines in the direction of the party of poverty as a spot of ethical excellence.
- International Law, New Diplomacy and Counterterrorism: An interdisciplinary study of legitimacy (Routledge New Diplomacy Studies)
- Routledge Handbook of Critical Terrorism Studies (Routledge Handbooks)
- Executive Measures, Terrorism and National Security: Have the Rules of the Game Changed?
- Civil Disobedience in Islam: A Contemporary Debate
- Fictional International Relations: Gender, Pain and Truth (War, Politics and Experience)
- Routledge Handbook of Law and Terrorism
Extra info for An Introduction to Civil Wars