By Abdul Karim Bangura
Read Online or Download Assessing Barack Obama’s Africa Policy: Suggestions for Him and African Leaders PDF
Best globalisation books
Transnational connections are a defining characteristic of latest Europe. They comprise cross-border financial and cultural trade, migration, and political activism. This quantity probes their political and social value and makes a case for incorporating transnationalism extra systematically into the study time table of eu stories.
Utilizing Europe for example, this ebook readdresses and updates the idea that of 'society', exploring society within the context of either globalization and clash conception to increase a brand new conception of society for our times.
This leading edge research considers why embassies this present day are specially proper to the foreign method, studying the recent illustration concepts and worldwide international relations concepts in a knowledge age. Rana uniquely offers views from constructing states and analyses how embassies can increase their modes of functionality.
Outdoors Japan, the time period ’manga’ often refers to comics initially released in Japan. but these days many guides labelled ’manga’ are usually not translations of eastern works yet quite were completely conceived and created in different places. those comics, even supposing usually derided and disregarded as ’fake manga’, characterize a major yet understudied international cultural phenomenon which, controversially, may also aspect to a way forward for ’Japanese’ comics with no Japan.
- Globalization, Trade, and Economic Development: The CARIFORUM-EU Economic Partnership Agreement
- Identity and Social Change
- Planet Utopia: Utopia, Dystopia, and Globalisation (Routledge Studies in Social and Political Thought)
- From Silence to Protest: International Perspectives on Weakly Resourced Groups (The Mobilization Series on Social Movements, Protest, and Culture)
- Cosmopolitanism in a Multipolar World: Soft Sovereignty in Democratic Regional Powers (International Political Theory)
- Gendering the State in the Age of Globalization: Women's Movements and State Feminism in Postindustrial Democracies
Additional info for Assessing Barack Obama’s Africa Policy: Suggestions for Him and African Leaders