By Eric Engel Tuten
Read or Download Between Capital and Land: The Jewish National Fund's Finances and Land-Purchase Priorities in Palestine, 1939-1945 (Israeli History, Politics and Society) PDF
Best real estate books
All through background humans have shaped groups spontaneously with flats built haphazardly. this day a brand new kind of group is emerging—one deliberate from the beginning relating to housing situation, kind, and governance. those group institutions (CAs) have elevated in quantity from 500 in 1960 to 205,000 in 1998.
Swift inhabitants progress, restricted water availability, weather variability and environmental toxins jointly reason an important problem to supply adequate water to city citizens in a sustainable and potent manner. complex water therapy expertise can give a contribution to the answer of difficulties bodily, however it would possibly not make sure sustainable operation of water structures.
Executive genuine property leasing has lengthy been well-known because the most reliable of genuine property simply because govt tenants supply long term balance, first-class credits scores and greatest go back on funding. quantity I is an in-depth evaluation and research of presidency genuine property hire coverage, remarkable rentals, portfolios, new executive hire necessities, govt hire proposals, and a radical assessment of the united states GSA Request for hire Proposals (RLP) rfile.
Philip Radner analyzes fairness financing phenomena and researches IPO underpricing and search engine optimisation declaration results utilizing info units for US REITs. furthermore, he discusses underpricing theories and their applicability within the REIT context and provides a theoretical heritage on IPOs and on underpricing specifically.
- Architecture and Capitalism: 1845 to the Present
- Energy Security and Geopolitics in the Arctic:Challenges and Opportunities in the 21st Century
- Financing California Real Estate: Spanish Missions to subprime mortgages (Banking, Money and International Finance)
- Adaptation to Climate Change through Water Resources Management: Capacity, Equity and Sustainability (Earthscan Studies in Water Resource Management)
- Coastal Zone Management Imperative for Maritime Developing Nations (Coastal Systems and Continental Margins)
Extra info for Between Capital and Land: The Jewish National Fund's Finances and Land-Purchase Priorities in Palestine, 1939-1945 (Israeli History, Politics and Society)