By John B. Lloyd,Robert W. Mason
Read Online or Download Biology of the Lysosome: Volume 27 (Subcellular Biochemistry) PDF
Best cell biology books
This atlas of useful ultrastructure presents not just an in depth perception into the complicated constitution and association of cells and tissues but additionally into particular features fulfilled by way of a few of the mobile organelles and the dynamics of the several approaches within cells. the big choice of electron micrographs, including these from immunoelectron microscopy, is complemented by means of thorough explanatory texts and schemes.
Receptor Tyrosine Kinase: constitution, capabilities and position in Human illness, for the 1st time, systematically covers the shared structural and practical positive aspects of the RTK relatives. Receptor Tyrosine Kinases (RTKs) play serious roles in embryogenesis, general body structure and several other ailments. And during the last decade they've got turn into the #1 pursuits of melanoma medicines.
Advances in phone tradition, quantity 7 is a compilation of analysis papers within the box of cellphone tradition. The contributions replicate the purposes of in vitro thoughts of phone tradition to biotechnology, reviewing the benefits and drawbacks of the equipment. This quantity covers the cultivation of fish and crustacean cells; gene move in insect cells; and the research of bacterial protein pollution utilizing vertebrate cells.
This booklet supplies a accomplished perception into platelet biogenesis, platelet sign transduction, involvement of platelets in illness, using assorted animal versions for platelet study and destiny views in regard to platelet creation and gene treatment. Being written via foreign specialists, the book is a concise state-of-the art work within the box of platelet biogenesis, biology and study.
- Molecular Approaches to Gene Expression and Protein Structure
- Stem Cells, Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Stem Cells and Cancer Stem Cells, Volume 10: Therapeutic Applications in Disease and Injury
- Protein Misfolding, Aggregation and Conformational Diseases: Part A: Protein Aggregation and Conformational Diseases: 4 (Protein Reviews)
- Tumor Dormancy, Quiescence, and Senescence, Volume 2: Aging, Cancer, and Noncancer Pathologies (Tumor Dormancy and Cellular Quiescence and Senescence)
Additional resources for Biology of the Lysosome: Volume 27 (Subcellular Biochemistry)