By Thelathia Nikki Young
Read or Download Black Queer Ethics, Family, and Philosophical Imagination PDF
Similar philosophical movements books
Derrida and Phenomenology is a set of essays by means of quite a few authors, totally dedicated to Jacques Derrida's writing on Edmund Husserl's phenomenology. It supplies quite a lot of reactions to these writings, either severe and supportive, and comprises many in-depth experiences. viewers: Communicates new reviews of Derrida's critique of Husserl to these conversant in the problems: experts in phenomenology, deconstruction, the philosophies of Derrida and Husserl.
During this quantity, Maher contextualizes the paintings of a gaggle of up to date analytic philosophers—The Pittsburgh School—whose paintings is characterised by means of an curiosity within the heritage of philosophy and a dedication to normative functionalism, or the perception that to spot anything as a manifestation of conceptual capacities is to put it in an area of norms.
This booklet recognizes and highlights the ethical excellence embedded in black queer practices of kinfolk. Taking the lives, narratives, and inventive explorations of black queer humans heavily, Thelathia Nikki younger brings readers on a trip of latest, queer moral equipment that come with war of words, resistance, and mind's eye.
This ebook explores the relation among Heidegger, Levinas and Derrida through a discussion with specialists at the paintings of those collectively influential thinkers. every one essay during this assortment makes a speciality of the relation among at the very least of those 3 philosophers targeting quite a few issues, resembling Alterity, Justice, fact and Language.
- Alfred Schutz's Sociological Aspect of Literature: Construction and Complementary Essays (Contributions To Phenomenology)
- Religion im Zeitalter der Aufklärung: Aufklärung, Band 21 (German Edition)
- Consecutive Interpreting: An Interdisciplinary Study (Palgrave Studies in Translating and Interpreting)
- The New Yearbook for Phenomenology and Phenomenological Philosophy: Volume 5: v. V
- Ethics and the Endangerment of Children's Bodies
- Technoscience and Postphenomenology: The Manhattan Papers (Postphenomenology and the Philosophy of Technology)
Additional info for Black Queer Ethics, Family, and Philosophical Imagination