By Merri Lynn Casem
Case reviews in mobilephone Biology offers actual global eventualities to assist readers use technology approach and reasoning talents. The case stories require program and analyzation of options past rote reminiscence of organic concepts.
The e-book is predicated at the pupil studying results from the American Society for mobilephone Biology, providing functional software for either the study room and study laboratory.
- Guides the reader in utilising wisdom on to genuine global scenarios
- Includes case reviews to bridge foundational telephone organic ideas to translational science
- Aids scholars in synthesizing details and making use of technological know-how processes
Read Online or Download Case Studies in Cell Biology (Problem Sets in Biological and Biomedical Sciences) PDF
Similar cell biology books
This atlas of sensible ultrastructure offers not just an in depth perception into the advanced constitution and association of cells and tissues but additionally into particular capabilities fulfilled by means of a few of the mobile organelles and the dynamics of the various techniques within cells. the massive number of electron micrographs, including these from immunoelectron microscopy, is complemented via thorough explanatory texts and schemes.
Receptor Tyrosine Kinase: constitution, services and function in Human illness, for the 1st time, systematically covers the shared structural and practical good points of the RTK kinfolk. Receptor Tyrosine Kinases (RTKs) play severe roles in embryogenesis, basic body structure and several other illnesses. And during the last decade they've got develop into the number one objectives of melanoma medications.
Advances in telephone tradition, quantity 7 is a compilation of study papers within the box of telephone tradition. The contributions mirror the purposes of in vitro options of telephone tradition to biotechnology, reviewing the benefits and downsides of the tools. This quantity covers the cultivation of fish and crustacean cells; gene move in insect cells; and the research of bacterial protein pollutants utilizing vertebrate cells.
This publication supplies a entire perception into platelet biogenesis, platelet sign transduction, involvement of platelets in sickness, using diversified animal versions for platelet learn and destiny views in regard to platelet construction and gene treatment. Being written by way of overseas specialists, the book is a concise state-of-the art work within the box of platelet biogenesis, biology and study.
- Mitochondrial Function, Part B: Mitochondrial Protein Kinases, Protein Phosphatases and Mitochondrial Diseases: 457 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Proteins: Structure and Function
- Cellular Lipid Metabolism
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells (Advanced Methods ( BIOS ))
- Heat Shock Proteins and Plants
- Junqueira's Basic Histology: Text and Atlas, Fourteenth Edition
Additional resources for Case Studies in Cell Biology (Problem Sets in Biological and Biomedical Sciences)