By Mathias Künlen
Aurachirurgie repräsentiert eine feinstoffliche Chirurgie, bei der Operationen ausschließlich im Energiekörper (Aura) des Patienten und damit extrakorporal erfolgen. Eine direkte Berührung des Patienten durch den Arzt ist nur in Ausnahmefällen vorgesehen. Wir sprechen auch von Operationen in der charisma. Heilen als die zentrale Aufgabe und Ziel ärztlichen Handelns erfolgt im Kontext der Aurachirurgie durch den energetisch-informatorischen Austausch zwischen Arzt und sufferer mittels handelsüblichen chirurgischen Instrumentariums.
Aurachirurgie ist gekennzeichnet durch eine methodische Konkretheit, die sich im täglichen Medizinbetrieb effektiv umsetzen lässt. Sie bietet im 21. Jahrhundert die Grundlage für eine neue und gleichzeitig kostensparende Medizin, die durch Menschlichkeit, Wirksamkeit, Einfachheit, Präzision und das Fehlen von Nebenwirkungen besticht.
Aurachirurgie versteht sich als Ergänzung zu etablierten Medizinsystemen wie der Schulmedizin oder der Komplementärmedizin. Sie erhebt explizit keinen Anspruch auf Alleingültigkeit und sollte hinsichtlich ihrer Indikationsstellung stets vergleichend abgewogen und unter Umständen ergänzend angewendet werden. Sowohl funktionale Beschwerden ohne entsprechende objektivierbare Manifestationen als auch Erkrankungen mit manifesten organischen Befunden werden aurachirurgisch behandelt.
Aurachirurgie erreicht Ergebnisse, wie sie in dem logisch-rationalen und materiellen Weltbild schulmedizinischer Verfahren insbesondere im Bereich von chronischen Krankheiten undenkbar sind.
By Giacomo Pagliaro
L’opera si è posta l’obiettivo di creare un percorso formativo semplice ed efficace in grado di permettere allo studente di superare tutte le difficoltà in modo da poter sviluppare una piena capacità operativa. A story riguardo vale los angeles pena segnalare, oltre alle numerose determine, los angeles descrizione delle strategy operative attraverso pratici diagrammi di flusso, l’approfondimento di numerose novità quali i Kinesiotipi, e le Sindromi muscolari; nonché los angeles presenza di un capitolo interamente dedicato ai attempt muscolari comprendente l. a. sintesi monografica di oltre 50 muscoli.
By Chang Sok Suh
Acupuncture Anatomy: neighborhood Micro-Anatomy and Systemic Acupuncture Networks integrates Western and jap medication, supplying a systematic origin to acupuncture. via correlating precise anatomical details with particular acupuncture issues, the e-book opens a window into knowing the physiological foundation of acupuncture drugs.
Each acupuncture element is defined when it comes to musculature, vasculature, and innervation. unique attention can also be given to the placement of organs, muscle groups, nerves, arteries, and veins with appreciate to the acupuncture element. A separate part is dedicated to move sections of the human physique.
The e-book is split into 4 significant elements. the 1st half discusses the underlying ideas of conventional Oriental drugs and acupuncture. the second one covers the pathophysiology of the organ structures. The 3rd stories numerous sickness etiologies and the final half offers universal illnesses which are successfully taken care of via acupuncture.
Written by means of an writer with levels in either Western and jap drugs, the book’s bulleted layout and various illustrations make it effortless to learn and comprehend. it's a necessary significant other for these desirous to bridge the space among jap and Western drugs, because it pertains to acupuncture.
By Joseph E. Muscolino
Joe Muscolino’s The Muscular process guide: The Skeletal muscle tissue of the Human physique, 4th Edition is an atlas of the muscle mass of the human physique. This approachable, but designated, musculoskeletal anatomy guide presents either newbie and complex scholars with a radical knowing of skeletal muscle tissue in a compartmentalized, customizable format. every one muscle unfold exhibits the person muscle drawn over a photograph of the human physique, with an arrow to point the road of pull of the muscle, and explains: the muscle identify, the foundation of that identify, Greek and Latin derivations, pronunciation, attachments, activities, eccentric contraction functionality, isometric contraction functionality, innervation to 2 degrees of aspect with foremost degrees in daring, and arterial provide to 2 degrees of element. This new version additionally positive factors strong Evolve assets, an up-to-date paintings application, and new bankruptcy evaluation and significant pondering questions that inspire you to use what you've got discovered to organize for practice.
- UNIQUE! Overlay artwork, consisting of over 380 full-color anatomical illustrations of muscle mass, bones, and ligaments drawn over images, is helping establish the positions of muscle groups and bones within the human physique.
- UNIQUE! digital Muscle and Bone evaluate Program contains a base picture with a skeleton drawn in and an inventory of each muscle for every significant zone of the physique so scholars can opt for any blend of muscle groups and position them onto the representation — permitting them to see not just the muscle attachments, but in addition the connection one of the muscle tissues of the region.
- Complete muscle assurance in an easy-to-understand structure makes this text appropriate for rookies to anatomy, in addition to intermediate and complicated scholars.
- Content prepared by means of physique quarter and includes information on how muscular tissues in that zone functionality jointly and massive drawings of the muscle groups of that area so that you can pass on to the subject you're learning.
- Covers the method for every muscle with details for studying muscle activities to give an explanation for the reasoning at the back of each one motion — and inspire you to benefit and never simply memorize.
- A four-color, student-friendly design with sections essentially boxed all through and checkboxes that assist you maintain song of what you have to examine and what you have mastered.
- Customizable format, with checkboxes and numbered lists in every one muscle format, provides simple muscle info for the start pupil in daring kind and extra complex details in standard variety.
- Palpation boxes include bulleted steps teaching the best way to palpate every one muscle so that you can practice this overview ability in practice.
- Evolve web site for teachers includes TEACH Resources, a try out financial institution, and a picture assortment so teachers can simply entry the entire fabrics they should train their direction in a single position — and tune during the path administration method supplied through Evolve.
- Evolve web site for college kids includes entry to audio of the writer interpreting aloud muscle names, attachments, and activities for the muscle groups lined within the booklet, labeling routines, and extra to complement your studying experience.
By Len Price,Shirley Price
Aromatherapy for overall healthiness Professionals covers the whole spectrum of concept and perform from crucial oil technological know-how and the principles of perform to the applying of aromatherapy for particular conditions.
The fourth version of this hugely winning ebook presents a transparent and authoritative advent to aromatherapy as practiced in sleek wellbeing and fitness care settings. It provides beneficial details for any health care professional wishing to strengthen their figuring out of the topic, offering the in-depth wisdom had to use crucial oils within the perform setting.
NEW FOR THIS EDITION
* new chapters – Wound Care and Bereavement – supply important additions to the text
* The bankruptcy ‘Aromas, brain and physique’ has been enhanced
* a number of new crucial oils – giving homes, symptoms and cautions – were additional
* New case histories illustrate the sensible software of idea and strategies described
* References were up-to-date and new learn additional
The ebook is supported by means of a CD-ROM of ancillary tables overlaying crucial oils for basic use in health-care settings together with symptoms for secure, healing makes use of of crucial oils; these for use with warning; and crucial oil definitions.
By CT Holman
This ebook integrates the multi-diagnostic and remedy equipment present in chinese language drugs, and includes diagnostics resembling facial, pulse, tongue, and channel palpation analysis. remedies comprise acupuncture, chinese language natural formulation, qigong, shamanic drumming, and way of life and dietary options. many varieties of emotional traumas and their manifestations are provided, together with worry, anxiousness, panic assaults, PTSD, melancholy, temper swings, insomnia and sensory organ impairment. tips to hinder destiny emotional trauma may be mentioned, and case reviews are integrated to teach the appliance of idea in practice.
By J. Dosch,Mathias Dosch
By Eric J. Bailey
In order to check the significance of different drugs to the African American inhabitants, this ebook specializes in the African American health and wellbeing trust procedure and the therapy thoughts usually used and documented. This booklet incorporates a cultural-historical view of other medicine's use in the African American neighborhood and indicates the way it used to be a vital part of African American culture.
The writer highlights a couple of experiences that research replacement and complementary cures linked to particular illnesses between African american citizens. Case reviews are provided to teach the categories of different and complementary medicinal drugs used for particular illnesses and to figure out no matter if the choice and complementary remedy was once potent or now not. additionally, the cultural perceptions of the categorical affliction are provided to supply the explanation why African americans are likely to use the actual substitute and complementary clinical treatment for the disorder. The publication serves as a source consultant for college students, healthcare execs, researchers, policymakers, and the final public.
By Fernando Bueno Pereira (ed.) Leitão,Mary Yamazaki Yorado
Nos últimos 30 anos, a anestesiologia exibiu grande avanço, passando a ser considerada uma especialidade da medicina perioperatória. Interagindo com a reanimação, criaram-se condições para um campo mais vasto de sua prática, como as salas de recuperação, as unidades de terapia intensiva e o atendimento às urgências, inclusive em ambientes extra-hospitalares. Esse desenvolvimento, associado ao suporte tecnológico, suscitou diversas modificações no sistema de ensino relacionado à área, além de ampliar as atividades dos profissionais que atuam em medicina, odontologia e enfermagem.
Dividida em quatro partes, Anestesia e Reanimação é estruturada da seguinte maneira:
• a primeira parte é direcionada aos conceitos da anestesiologia e da reanimação, suas características históricas, seus fundamentos e a importância da educação continuada, destacando os protocolos de atendimento à parada cardíaca e ao trauma;
• a segunda parte aborda a avaliação do doente, o preparo do fabric e do equipamento a ser utilizado na realização do ato anestésico, a monitorização, a anestesia geral e os bloqueios periféricos, a anestesia em odontologia, a recuperação anestésica e o tratamento da dor;
• a terceira parte analisa os aspectos do ensino e da pesquisa relacionados à anestesiologia e à reanimação; e
• a quarta e última parte refere-se aos aspectos médico-legais.
Com o objetivo de ensinar os iniciantes e reciclar os especialistas, esta obra será de grande aproveitamento para o registro e a divulgação da experiência nacional em anestesiologia e reanimação, em suas diversas áreas de aplicabilidade.
By Angela Hicks,John Hicks,Peter Mole
This intriguing re-creation of Five point Constitutional Acupuncture offers a transparent, distinct, and available presentation of the most beneficial properties of constitutional 5 aspect acupuncture. It covers the context and heritage of this way of acupuncture, in addition to the appropriate chinese language medication conception. After studying the weather themselves and the capabilities of the Organs, the booklet explores the root of prognosis in 5 point acupuncture, attainable blocks to therapy and the therapy itself. It places this form of therapy into the context of alternative forms of acupuncture remedy — in particular conventional chinese language drugs (TCM) because it is utilized in the West today.
- The 5 parts noted within the name are wooden, hearth, Earth, steel, and Water.
- Gives a transparent, certain and obtainable presentation of the most beneficial properties of 5 point Constitutional Acupuncture therapy.
- Covers the context and heritage of this type of acupuncture, in addition to the appropriate chinese language medication idea.
- Includes an unambiguous description of the main elements of prognosis inside of a approach, ironing out inconsistencies frequently found in discussions of those aspects.
This version has been completely revised all through and contains a new and enhanced color web page design.
Quotes from the foreword to the 1st version through Peter Eckman, San Francisco:
"...the authors have proven how their method may also combine with TCM findings to regard sufferers extra thoroughly and quickly. because the case histories illustrate, 5 aspect Constitutional Acupuncture is a mode of perform that's moment to none, and this leading edge textual content is a wonderful source for studying it"