By Manfred Angermaier,Henriette Rintelen
Schulen-übergreifend, aktuell und verständlich erhalten Sie im Leitfaden Ohrakupunktur alle Informationen, die Sie zur optimalen Behandlung Ihrer Patienten brauchen – wissenschaftlich fundiert und für die wichtigsten Krankheitsbilder.
Das Doppelseitenprinzip mit Abbildungen der Ohrpunkte sowie Informationen zur Lokalisation und Indikation helfen Ihnen , die Ohrakupunktur sicher in der Praxis anzuwenden.
Neu in der 6. Auflage:
- Neueste wissenschaftliche Studien
- Zusätzliche Krankheitsbilder aus der Dermatologie und ihre effiziente Behandlung
- Neue Fallbeschreibungen
- Online-Punktetrainer: optisch und technisch modernisiert – perfect zum spielerichen Üben und Trainieren der Ohrakupunkturpunkte
By Richard Drake,A. Wayne Vogl,Adam W. M. Mitchell
Anatomy texts simply don’t get any higher than Gray's Anatomy for Students! Now in its 3rd variation, this thoroughly revised clinical textbook keeps its focus on simply the center details you would like in your anatomy courses, providing every little thing in an easy-to-read, visually beautiful structure that enables examine.
- Consult this name in your favourite e-reader, behavior swift searches, and modify font sizes for optimum readability.
- Obtain reliable, obtainable assurance of every thing you'll research on your modern anatomy periods with professional wisdom from a crew of authors who proportion a wealth of numerous instructing and scientific experience.
- Easily find and bear in mind particular structures. greater than 1,000 cutting edge, unique illustrations via popular illustrators Richard Tibbitts and Paul Richardson capture anatomical positive factors with unrivalled clarity.
- Understand the sensible purposes of anatomical concepts via particular assurance of floor anatomy, correlative diagnostic photographs, and medical case studies.
- Expedite the assessment of easy options from each one chapter with Conceptual Overviews.
- Stay present and engaged on your anatomy courses with many new "In the hospital" bins, which provide entry to in-depth medical discussions on the topic of particular ailments or procedures.
- Source your evaluation fabric fast and easily because of a listing of extra proper research aids at the start of every chapter.
- Improve your comprehension of cranial nerves with aid from a brand-new visible map summarizing cranial nerve distribution and serve as.
- Further improve your learning via pairing this textbook with its significant other evaluate items, Gray's Anatomy for college kids Flashcards, 3rd version (ISBN: 978-1-4557-1078-2) and Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy 2nd variation (ISBN 978-1-4557-4802-0)!
By Kam-Ming Ko
By Mathias Künlen
Aurasurgery represents a sophisticated surgical procedure, within which operations are performed solely within the power physique (aura) of the sufferer and hence extracorporeally. Any direct touch among the sufferer and the general practitioner is just supplied in extraordinary instances. We additionally converse of "virtual operations within the aura".
Healing as a critical job and the aim of any scientific motion happens through the lively and informative trade among doctor and sufferer, utilizing traditional surgical tools. The corresponding ideas are derived from the interdisciplinary findings of Quantum Physics, the conventional chinese language drugs (TCM), the informatics and the Asian Martial Arts.
The approach to aurasurgery opens up new chances that are unattainable with traditional scientific tactics. strength and knowledge signify the basic constituents of existence and of any scientific job. through employing realization suggestions and operative equipment, the health care professional particularly reprograms the awareness of the sufferer through the aura.
Aurasurgery is characterised by way of a methodological concreteness, which are utilized successfully in day-by-day scientific perform. It offers the foundation for a brand new and time or relatively cost-saving medication within the twenty first century, that's characterised via humanity, effectiveness, simplicity, precision and the absence of part effects.
Aurasurgery is a complement to validated medication platforms, similar to college drugs or the complementary drugs. It does explicitly now not declare for any exclusivity and will constantly be in comparison to different methodologies in response to its indication and, less than convinced conditions, be also applied.
Aurasurgery doesn't require any specific flair, yet might be learnt and utilized by means of every person. As lively non secular beings, all humans may be able to act among one another by utilizing energies and knowledge in response to the foundations defined during this book.
By Thomas Wernicke
Alles, used to be Sie über diese wirkungsvolle Methode wissen müssen, erklärt Ihnen das Buch praxisnah in Wort und Bild.
By John T. Hansen
Netter’s scientific Anatomy, third variation is a medical Anatomy textbook you are going to truly "read." A concise, focused and manageable medical reference textbook in your busy lives! The uniquely aesthetic and remarkable Netter-style illustrations—accompanied by means of descriptive textual content and tables—help you to visually grasp and concentrate on the main relevant scientific implications of anatomical ideas. Multiple-choice assessment questions on the finish of every chapter—with extra scientific examples and research questions—result in a thorough yet quick introduction to simple and medical anatomy in addition to a quick assessment source—the excellent complement in your course's syllabus, lectures, meetings and labs.
- Consult this name in your favourite e-reader , behavior fast searches, and regulate font sizes for optimum readability.
- Enhance your studying and understanding with "Clinical concentration" packing containers featuring thousands of illustrated scientific correlations that bridge anatomy to pathophysiology, and lines and features bins that specify the relation among constitution and function.
- Get a brief review of the MSK system. Muscle/Ligament/Joint Tables summarize attachment issues, activities, and different key info with regards to every one structure.
- Understand the medical relevance of anatomy. approximately six hundred fantastically coloured illustrations which offer crucial depictions of anatomy, embryology, and pathology that can assist you comprehend their scientific relevance.
- Challenge your knowledge. either USMLE-style evaluate questions on the finish of every bankruptcy and brief solution questions on-line assist you gauge your mastery of the cloth and verify parts wanting extra study.
By Gene Bruno
By Costas G. Biliaderis,Marta S. Izydorczyk
Through scientific and epidemiological reports, Functional foodstuff Carbohydrates addresses the categorical sessions of carbohydrates that appear to exert health-enhancing results. The textual content starts off with in-depth remedies of the chemistry, actual houses, processing know-how, protection and well-being advantages of a number of carbohydrates together with cereal beta-glucans, microbial polysaccharides, chitosan, arabinoxylans, resistant starch, and different polysaccharides of plant starting place. The authors then speak about the physiological and metabolic results number of carbohydrates have on particular continual ailments reminiscent of melanoma, diabetes, heart problems, weight problems, and diverse gastrointestinal issues. the ultimate chapters speak about the regulatory and technological features of utilizing carbohydrates as sensible meals. particularly, the authors examine the security and efficacy of pre-, pro-, and synbiotics, and the aptitude use of carbohydrates as supply cars for different bioactive compounds.
With contributions from specialists focusing on nutrition chemistry and know-how, in addition to human food and body structure, this article illuminates the hyperlink among the habit of carbohydrate compounds and their helpful end-result on human health.
By Samantha Lindley,Mike Cummings
This e-book seeks to problem universal misgivings by way of displaying how veterinary acupuncture works (for small and big animals), and why it may be demonstrated as an orthodox kind of treatment.
Written from a Western technique, instead of a conventional chinese language drugs technique, it explains the historical past and heritage of acupuncture and comprises key info on protection facets, realizing soreness and the way acupuncture may help, sensible points equivalent to varieties of needles and strategies of restraint, and similar techniques.
Not meant as a innovations guide, this ebook is a preparatory textual content for these contemplating taking an acupuncture path and people wishing to realize an effective figuring out of the subject.
By Albert Shieh