By Rubén Lo Vuolo
Read Online or Download Citizen’s Income and Welfare Regimes in Latin America: From Cash Transfers to Rights (Exploring the Basic Income Guarantee) PDF
Best labour & industrial relations books
Initially released in 1988, this publication compiles a set of works investigating the effect of recession on women's employment. The authors argue that crucial clarification of transformations in women's adventure among the international locations is the shape of labour marketplace law and agency.
Social safeguard structures in Latin the United States built in a fragmented demeanour, providing various entry to merits and profit degrees to inhabitants teams. within the context of common casual and precarious paintings, social assurance associations might basically supply restricted insurance. during this context, development towards a Citizen's source of revenue coverage in Latin the USA is dependent upon the potential for reappraising its value for an built-in institutional process which promotes the empowerment and fiscal independence of individuals.
Operating humans in Alberta strains the heritage of labour in Alberta from the interval of First countries career to the current. Drawing on over 200 interviews with labour leaders, activists, and traditional operating humans, in addition to on archival files, the quantity supplies voice to the folk who've toiled in Alberta over the centuries.
In 1897 the Berwind-White Coal Mining corporation based Windber as a firm city for its miners within the bituminous coal kingdom of Pennsylvania. The Miners of Windber chronicles the arrival of unionization to Windber, from the Eighteen Nineties, while millions of recent immigrants flooded Pennsylvania looking for paintings, in the course of the New Deal period of the Nineteen Thirties, while the miners' rights to prepare, subscribe to the United Mine employees of the US, and cut price jointly have been well-known after years of sour fight.
- Alternatives to State-Socialism in Britain: Other Worlds of Labour in the Twentieth Century (Palgrave Studies in the History of Social Movements)
- Transnational Labour Migration, Remittances and the Changing Family in Asia (Anthropology, Change, and Development)
- Soziale Bürgerrechte unter Druck: Die Auswirkungen von Hartz IV auf Frauen (German Edition)
- Made in Bangladesh, Cambodia, and Sri Lanka: The Labor Behind the Global Garments and Textiles Industries - Student Edition
- Railway Management and Engineering
- Hirelings: African American Workers and Free Labor in Early Maryland
Extra info for Citizen’s Income and Welfare Regimes in Latin America: From Cash Transfers to Rights (Exploring the Basic Income Guarantee)