By Kalyan Annamalai,Ishwar K. Puri
Taking a down-to-earth viewpoint, the e-book avoids heavy arithmetic within the first seven chapters and in bankruptcy 17 (pollutants formation and destruction), yet considers molecular thoughts and delves into engineering information. It starts off with an summary of thermodynamics; fundamentals of thermochemistry and chemical equilibrium; descriptions of reliable, liquid, and gaseous fuels; chemical kinetics and mass move; and functions of idea to useful platforms. starting in bankruptcy eight, the authors supply an in depth therapy of differential sorts of conservation equations; analyses of gasoline combustion together with jet combustion and boundary layer difficulties; ignition; flame propagation; interactive and workforce combustion; pollutant formation and regulate; and turbulent combustion.
In addition, this textbook contains plentiful examples, illustrations, and workouts, in addition to spreadsheet software program in combustion on hand for obtain. This software program permits scholars to determine the examples present in the textual content. Combustion technology and Engineering imparts the talents and foundational wisdom beneficial for college kids to effectively method and clear up new problems.
Read Online or Download Combustion Science and Engineering (Computational Mechanics and Applied Analysis) PDF
Similar dynamics books
From the stories: "Researchers in fluid dynamics and utilized arithmetic will take pleasure in this publication for its breadth of assurance, hands-on remedy of significant principles, many references, and ancient and philosophical feedback. " Mathematical studies
Discussing equipment for maximizing on hand power, power Conversion surveys the newest advances in power conversion from a large choice of presently to be had strength resources. The booklet describes power resources corresponding to fossil fuels, biomass together with refuse-derived biomass fuels, nuclear, sun radiation, wind, geothermal, and ocean, then presents the terminology and devices used for every strength source and their equivalence.
This new version of the near-legendary textbook through Schlichting and revised through Gersten provides a entire evaluate of boundary-layer concept and its software to all components of fluid mechanics, with specific emphasis at the move prior our bodies (e. g. airplane aerodynamics). the recent variation positive aspects an up to date reference record and over a hundred extra adjustments in the course of the publication, reflecting the newest advances at the topic.
This ebook describes the derivation of the equations of movement of fluids in addition to the dynamics of ocean and atmospheric currents on either huge and small scales by using variational tools. during this means the equations of Fluid and Geophysical Fluid Dynamics are re-derived using a unifying precept, that's Hamilton’s precept of Least motion.
- Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power – Contemporary Research: Proceedings of the 5th International and 41st National Conference on FMFP 2014 (Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering)
- IUTAM Symposium on The Physics of Wall-Bounded Turbulent Flows on Rough Walls: Proceedings of the IUTAM Symposium on The Physics of Wall-Bounded Turbulent ... UK, July 7-9, 2009: 22 (IUTAM Bookseries)
- Nuclear Energy for Hydrogen Generation through Intermediate Heat Exchangers: A Renewable Source of Energy
- Environmental Fluid Dynamics: Flow Processes, Scaling, Equations of Motion, and Solutions to Environmental Flows
- Commentary on the Principles of Thermodynamics by Pierre Duhem: 277 (Boston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science)
- The Rheology Handbook: 4th Edition (European Coatings TECH FILES)
Extra resources for Combustion Science and Engineering (Computational Mechanics and Applied Analysis)