By Grete K. Hovelsrud,Barry Smit
Read Online or Download Community Adaptation and Vulnerability in Arctic Regions PDF
Similar human geography books
African American lifestyles and tradition in Orange Mound is an exploration of the stipulations of residing for citizens of a segregated subdivision within the deep south from 1890 to 1919. it's also a research of latest methods to neighborhood construction in the course of a period of time of racial segregation and polarization.
The 3rd variation of John Hannigan’s vintage undergraduate textual content has been totally up-to-date and revised to focus on modern developments and controversies inside of international environmental sociology. Environmental Sociology bargains a particular, balanced remedy of environmental concerns, reconciling Hannigan’s much-cited version of the social development of environmental difficulties and controversies with an environmental justice viewpoint that stresses inequality and poisonous threats to neighborhood groups.
What can spread from an engagement of feminist concerns, issues and practices with the geopolitical? How does feminism enable for a reconfiguration of ways those components, the geo- and the -political, are understood and comparable? What sorts of items should be situated and placed into movement? What sorts of family members should be drawn among those?
This quantity describes examine in computational layout which implements form grammars or house syntax for morphological research, utilising those medical and rule-based methodologies to cultural points of the sector. The time period ‘cultural DNA’ describes the hassle to discover computational layout from the views of a meme, a socio-cultural analogy to genes.
- Gender, Song, and Sensibility: Folktales and Folksongs in the Highlands of New Guinea
- Living with Biodiversity in an Island Ecosystem: Cultural Adaptation in the Solomon Islands (Ethnobiology)
- Environmental Modelling, Software and Decision Support: State of the Art and New Perspective (Developments in Integrated Environmental Assessment)
- Holy Saints and Fiery Preachers: The Anthropology of Protestantism in Mexico and Central America (Religion in the Age of Transformation (Hardcover))
- Hybrid Urbanism: On the Identity Discourse and the Built Environment
Additional info for Community Adaptation and Vulnerability in Arctic Regions