By Janet Dine
Read Online or Download Companies, International Trade and Human Rights (Cambridge Studies in Corporate Law) PDF
Best globalisation books
Transnational connections are a defining characteristic of latest Europe. They contain cross-border fiscal and cultural alternate, migration, and political activism. This quantity probes their political and social value and makes a case for incorporating transnationalism extra systematically into the examine schedule of ecu experiences.
Utilizing Europe as an instance, this ebook readdresses and updates the idea that of 'society', exploring society within the context of either globalization and clash concept to boost a brand new idea of society for our times.
This leading edge examine considers why embassies this present day are specifically suitable to the overseas method, studying the recent illustration techniques and international international relations innovations in a data age. Rana uniquely offers views from constructing states and analyses how embassies can increase their modes of functionality.
Outdoors Japan, the time period ’manga’ often refers to comics initially released in Japan. but these days many courses labelled ’manga’ aren't translations of jap works yet fairly were utterly conceived and created somewhere else. those comics, even supposing usually derided and disregarded as ’fake manga’, symbolize a big yet understudied international cultural phenomenon which, controversially, will even aspect to a way forward for ’Japanese’ comics with out Japan.
- EU Coordination in International Institutions: Policy and Process in Gx Forums (The European Union in International Affairs)
- Globalization: State of the Art and Perspectives (Routledge Frontiers of Political Economy)
- Transnational Governance: Institutional Dynamics of Regulation
- Mobilising Politics and Society?: The EU Convention's Impact on Southern Europe (South European Society and Politics)
- Nepali Diaspora in a Globalised Era (Nepal and Himalayan Studies)
- Global Dimensions of Public Administration and Governance: A Comparative Voyage
Extra info for Companies, International Trade and Human Rights (Cambridge Studies in Corporate Law)