By Andrew Peterson
Read or Download Compassion and Education: Cultivating Compassionate Children, Schools and Communities PDF
Similar preschool & nursery education books
Meant to advertise the leading edge use of know-how in schooling and advertise academic advances world wide, this quantity brings jointly sixteen best-practice circumstances on technology-enhanced academic concepts. specialists from Turkey, Tunisia, Cyprus, Italy, Malaysia, China, India and Finland have contributed to those situations, highlighting the present state of the art within the use of expertise in schooling of their respective counties.
Der Anteil männlicher Fachkräfte in deutschen Kitas liegt gerade mal bei knapp vier Prozent. Das stellt einen bildungs- und einen beschäftigungspolitischen Missstand dar. used to be können Kita-Träger tun? Dieses Buch gibt ihnen einen theoretischen Überblick über die Forschungslage, die Geschichte der Kindertagesbetreuung und die wichtige Rolle von Männern in Kitas.
This guide discusses early formative years distinct schooling (ECSE), with specific concentrate on evidence-based practices. assurance spans middle intervention parts in ECSE, similar to literacy, motor abilities, and social improvement in addition to varied contexts for providers, together with speech-language pathology, actual treatment, and pediatrics.
In accordance with the lessons of Jesus and a biblical beginning, this ebook offers a brand new framework for schooling and instructing, known as the shalom schooling version, that addresses 4 crucial questions in schooling (why educate, what to educate, the right way to educate and who're academics? ). After explaining the theoretical history of shalom, the booklet investigates various modern academic concerns together with gender id, bullying, incapacity, linguistic and cultural variety, and social justice, and provides sensible instructions that may be utilized to lecture room educating.
- Handbuch frühkindliche Bildungsforschung (German Edition)
- New Theory of Children’s Thinking Development: Application in Language Teaching (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- Written and Spoken Language Development across the Lifespan: Essays in Honour of Liliana Tolchinsky (Literacy Studies)
- Community Care und Menschen mit geistiger Behinderung: Gemeinwesenorientierte Unterstützung in England, Schweden und Deutschland (German Edition)
- Inequality in Gifted and Talented Programs: Parental Choices about Status, School Opportunity, and Second-Generation Segregation (Palgrave Studies in Urban Education)
- Research in Early Childhood Education for Sustainability: International perspectives and provocations
Extra info for Compassion and Education: Cultivating Compassionate Children, Schools and Communities