By Ana Paias,Mario Ruthmair,Stefan Voß
This ebook constitutes the refereed complaints of the seventh foreign convention on Computational Logistics, ICCL 2016, held in Lisbon, Portugal, in September 2016.
The 29 papers awarded during this quantity have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen for inclusion within the publication. they're equipped in topical sections entitled: box terminals and maritime transportation; intermodal delivery; place and routing; (general) logistics and provide chain management.
Read or Download Computational Logistics: 7th International Conference, ICCL 2016, Lisbon, Portugal, September 7-9, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) PDF
Similar computer simulation books
In keeping with the simulations constructed in examine teams over the last years, creation to Quasi-dimensional Simulation of Spark Ignition Engines offers a compilation of the most materials essential to building up a quasi-dimensional desktop simulation scheme. Quasi-dimensional desktop simulation of spark ignition engines is a robust yet cheap instrument which obtains real looking estimations of a large choice of variables for a simulated engine conserving perception the elemental actual and chemical approaches curious about the true evolution of an car engine.
This publication appears on the convergent nature of expertise and its dating to the sector of photogrammetry and 3D layout. it is a side of a broader dialogue of the character of expertise itself and the connection of know-how to artwork, in addition to an exam of the academic method. within the box of technology-influenced design-based schooling it truly is traditional to push for complicated know-how, but inside a bigger establishment the restrictions of price range and adherence to culture needs to be authorised.
This e-book makes a speciality of the improvement of a brand new simulation paradigm taking into account the answer of types that in past times have by no means been resolved and which lead to awesome CPU time discounts (in the order of thousands) that, mixed with supercomputing, may possibly revolutionize destiny ICT (information and verbal exchange applied sciences) on the center of technological know-how and expertise.
This e-book constitutes the completely refereed post-conference court cases of the 3rd foreign Workshop on power effective information facilities, E2DC 2014, held in Cambridge, united kingdom, in June 2014. the ten revised complete papers awarded have been rigorously chosen from various submissions. they're geared up in 3 topical sections named: strength optimization algorithms and versions, the longer term function of information centres in Europe and effort potency metrics for facts centres.
- Precipitation Modeling and Quantitative Analysis (Springer Atmospheric Sciences)
- The Vienna LTE-Advanced Simulators: Up and Downlink, Link and System Level Simulation (Signals and Communication Technology)
- Modelling Human Behaviour in Landscapes: Basic Concepts and Modelling Elements (Quantitative Archaeology and Archaeological Modelling)
- Agent and Multi-Agent Systems: Technology and Applications: 10th KES International Conference, KES-AMSTA 2016 Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Spain, June ... (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- Advances in Analysis and Design of Deep Foundations: Proceedings of the 1st GeoMEast International Congress and Exhibition, Egypt 2017 on Sustainable Civil Infrastructures
- Robust Simulation for Mega-Risks: The Path from Single-Solution to Competitive, Multi-Solution Methods for Mega-Risk Management
Extra info for Computational Logistics: 7th International Conference, ICCL 2016, Lisbon, Portugal, September 7-9, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)