By Inna P. Borovinskaya,Alexander A. Gromov,Evgeny A. Levashov,Yuri M. Maksimov,Alexander S. Mukasyan,Alexander S. Rogachev
The Concise Encyclopedia of Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis: heritage, idea, know-how, and Products is helping scholars and scientists comprehend the elemental options at the back of self-propagating high-temperature synthesis (SHS). SHS-based applied sciences offer precious adjustments to conventional tools of fabric fabrication, corresponding to powder metallurgy, traditional and strength sintering, casting, extrusion, excessive isostatic strain sintering, and others. The ebook captures the entire spectrum of the chemistry, physics, reactions, fabrics, and strategies of self-propagating high-temperature synthesis.
This ebook is an quintessential source not just to scientists operating within the box of SHS, but in addition to researchers in multidisciplinary fields corresponding to chemical engineering, metallurgy, fabric technological know-how, combustion, explosion, and the chemistry of solids.
- Written via high-level specialists within the box from 20 diverse international locations, in addition to editors who're founders of the field
- Covers 169 subject matters within the box of SHS
- Features new phenomena, corresponding to acoustics and high-energy reactions in combustion synthesis
- Provides an outline of many facets of the optimistic program of the combustion phenomenon, for instance, within the fabrication of complex fabrics
Read Online or Download Concise Encyclopedia of Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis: History, Theory, Technology, and Products PDF
Similar dynamics books
From the reports: "Researchers in fluid dynamics and utilized arithmetic will take pleasure in this e-book for its breadth of insurance, hands-on remedy of significant rules, many references, and historic and philosophical comments. " Mathematical studies
Discussing equipment for maximizing on hand strength, strength Conversion surveys the most recent advances in power conversion from a large choice of presently on hand strength resources. The e-book describes strength assets comparable to fossil fuels, biomass together with refuse-derived biomass fuels, nuclear, sun radiation, wind, geothermal, and ocean, then offers the terminology and devices used for every power source and their equivalence.
This new version of the near-legendary textbook by way of Schlichting and revised via Gersten provides a complete review of boundary-layer conception and its program to all components of fluid mechanics, with specific emphasis at the move prior our bodies (e. g. plane aerodynamics). the hot variation gains an up-to-date reference record and over a hundred extra adjustments in the course of the ebook, reflecting the newest advances at the topic.
This e-book describes the derivation of the equations of movement of fluids in addition to the dynamics of ocean and atmospheric currents on either huge and small scales by utilizing variational tools. during this method the equations of Fluid and Geophysical Fluid Dynamics are re-derived using a unifying precept, that's Hamilton’s precept of Least motion.
- Aeronautical Engineer's Data Book
- Innovation in Aeronautics (Woodhead Publishing in Materials)
- Thermodynamics: Fundamentals for Applications (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering)
- Modell zur Vorhersage der Brennrate in der Betriebsart kontrollierte Benzinselbstzündung (Wissenschaftliche Reihe Fahrzeugtechnik Universität Stuttgart) (German Edition)
- Nonequilibrium Thermodynamics: Transport and Rate Processes in Physical & Biological Systems
Additional resources for Concise Encyclopedia of Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis: History, Theory, Technology, and Products