By Maria Craciun,Ovidiu Ghitta
Read or Download Confessional Identity in East-Central Europe (St Andrews Studies in Reformation History) PDF
Similar religious studies books
In the previous 20 years, modern Pagan leaders, revolutionary Christian and Goddess theologians, advocates for queer and BDSM groups, and healing bodyworkers have all began to talk forcefully concerning the sacredness of the physique and of contact. Many assert that the erotic is a divinely transformative strength, either for private improvement and for social switch.
The time period ’progress’ is a latest Western idea that existence is often bettering and advancing towards a fantastic kingdom. it's a important sleek idea which underlies geographic explorations and medical and technological innovations in addition to the will to harness nature which will bring up humans’ ease and luxury.
This publication examines the evangelical Christian worship focusing basically within the island-state of Grenada. The learn is predicated upon the author’s targeted learn of Pentecostal groups in that island-state in addition to her personal heritage in Barbados. The research strains the improvement of Pentecostal spiritual groups from Eighteenth- and Nineteenth-Century Wesleyan Methodist circulation.
This ebook highlights learn on and examples of redemptive managerial behaviors utilized in the profitable reinstatement and greater functionality of staff formerly terminated for reason. Organizational strain to rent and maintain near-perfect staff is larger than ever, yet via delivering moment probability possibilities and using the assets defined during this ebook managers can reclaim, repair, and redirect present staff with nice capability.
- Religious Conversion: History, Experience and Meaning
- A Goddess in Motion: Visual Creativity in the Cult of MarÃa Lionza (New Directions in Anthropology)
- River Dialogues: Hindu Faith and the Political Ecology of Dams on the Sacred Ganga (Critical Green Engagements: Investigating the Green Economy and its Alternatives)
- Mysticism in the French Tradition: Eruptions from France (Contemporary Theological Explorations in Christian Mysticism)
- Religion and Greater Ireland: Christianity and Irish Global Networks, 1750-1969 (McGill-Queen's Studies in the History of Religion)
- Der Konsum der Gesellschaft: Studien zur Soziologie des Konsums (Konsumsoziologie und Massenkultur) (German Edition)
Additional resources for Confessional Identity in East-Central Europe (St Andrews Studies in Reformation History)