By Lech J. Janczewski,William Caelli
Read or Download Cyber Conflicts and Small States PDF
Similar war & peace books
Written among the 2 international Wars this quantity examines schooling from the yankee, British, French & German views and the measure to which the portrayal of these international locations at school textbooks contributes to nationalism or global peace.
Democracies are super not going to salary conflict opposed to different democracies – this major proposition of the Democratic Peace concept constitutes the place to begin for this quantity. Chapters authored by means of specialists from varied elements of the realm discover the concept that of Democratic Peace in higher intensity with regards to chosen factor components and compared to different thoughts corresponding to defense groups or live shows of powers.
This quantity examines mechanisms for nearby peacemaking and clash administration in Europe and the center East. so far little study has been dedicated to uncovering the stipulations for peace, and the criteria that give a contribution to stabilizing the country of peace. This quantity assesses the standards that give a contribution to neighborhood pacification, the incentives that encourage states in constructing peaceable kinfolk, and most significantly, how areas turn into peaceable.
International locations infrequently disappear off the map. within the twentieth century, just a couple of nations shared this destiny with Yugoslavia. The dissolution of Yugoslavia resulted in the most important conflict in Europe due to the fact 1945, tremendous human rights violations and over 100,000 sufferers. Debating the tip of Yugoslavia is much less an try and re-write the dissolution of Yugoslavia, or to supply a unique narrative, than to take inventory and think of the scholarship so far.
- North African Women after the Arab Spring: In the Eye of the Storm
- Can Peace Research Make Peace?: Lessons in Academic Diplomacy
- International Studies: Interdisciplinary Approaches (Palgrave Studies in International Relations)
- Development in Difficult Sociopolitical Contexts: Fragile, Failed, Pariah (Rethinking International Development series)
- Civil Society, Post-Colonialism and Transnational Solidarity: The Irish and the Middle East Conflict
- Was Mao Really a Monster?: The Academic Response to Chang and Halliday’s "Mao: The Unknown Story"
Additional resources for Cyber Conflicts and Small States