By Courtney C. Radsch
Read or Download Cyberactivism and Citizen Journalism in Egypt: Digital Dissidence and Political Change (Information Technology and Global Governance) PDF
Similar war & peace books
Written among the 2 international Wars this quantity examines schooling from the yank, British, French & German views and the measure to which the portrayal of these international locations in class textbooks contributes to nationalism or global peace.
Democracies are super not going to salary struggle opposed to different democracies – this major proposition of the Democratic Peace conception constitutes the place to begin for this quantity. Chapters authored by way of specialists from diversified elements of the area discover the concept that of Democratic Peace in better intensity relating to chosen factor parts and compared to different thoughts akin to protection groups or live shows of powers.
This quantity examines mechanisms for local peacemaking and clash administration in Europe and the center East. so far little examine has been dedicated to uncovering the stipulations for peace, and the criteria that give a contribution to stabilizing the country of peace. This quantity assesses the criteria that give a contribution to neighborhood pacification, the incentives that encourage states in developing peaceable relatives, and most significantly, how areas develop into peaceable.
International locations not often disappear off the map. within the twentieth century, just a couple of international locations shared this destiny with Yugoslavia. The dissolution of Yugoslavia ended in the biggest conflict in Europe for the reason that 1945, vast human rights violations and over 100,000 sufferers. Debating the top of Yugoslavia is much less an try to re-write the dissolution of Yugoslavia, or to supply a distinct narrative, than to take inventory and think of the scholarship thus far.
- Was Mao Really a Monster?: The Academic Response to Chang and Halliday’s "Mao: The Unknown Story"
- The Challenge of Global Commons and Flows for US Power: The Perils of Missing the Human Domain
- War and Drugs: The Role of Military Conflict in the Development of Substance Abuse
- Assessing the Long-Term Impact of Truth Commissions: The Chilean Truth and Reconciliation Commission in Historical Perspective
- State-Building and Democratization in Bosnia and Herzegovina (Southeast European Studies)
- Cooperation for a Peaceful and Sustainable World: Part 2: 20 (Contributions to Conflict Management, Peace Economics and Development)
Extra resources for Cyberactivism and Citizen Journalism in Egypt: Digital Dissidence and Political Change (Information Technology and Global Governance)