By Jeffrey R. Di Leo
Read Online or Download Dead Theory: Derrida, Death, and the Afterlife of Theory PDF
Similar philosophical movements books
Derrida and Phenomenology is a suite of essays by way of quite a few authors, totally dedicated to Jacques Derrida's writing on Edmund Husserl's phenomenology. It offers quite a lot of reactions to these writings, either serious and supportive, and includes many in-depth reviews. viewers: Communicates new reviews of Derrida's critique of Husserl to these accustomed to the problems: experts in phenomenology, deconstruction, the philosophies of Derrida and Husserl.
During this quantity, Maher contextualizes the paintings of a bunch of latest analytic philosophers—The Pittsburgh School—whose paintings is characterised by way of an curiosity within the historical past of philosophy and a dedication to normative functionalism, or the perception that to spot whatever as a manifestation of conceptual capacities is to put it in an area of norms.
This booklet recognizes and highlights the ethical excellence embedded in black queer practices of kin. Taking the lives, narratives, and artistic explorations of black queer humans heavily, Thelathia Nikki younger brings readers on a trip of latest, queer moral tools that come with war of words, resistance, and mind's eye.
This e-book explores the relation among Heidegger, Levinas and Derrida by way of a discussion with specialists at the paintings of those jointly influential thinkers. each one essay during this assortment specializes in the relation among at the least of those 3 philosophers concentrating on numerous subject matters, equivalent to Alterity, Justice, fact and Language.
- The Routledge Companion to Phenomenology (Routledge Philosophy Companions)
- Phänomenologie des Hörens: Eine Untersuchung im Ausgang von Martin Heidegger (Philosophische Untersuchungen) (German Edition)
- Creolizing Hegel (Creolizing the Canon)
- Coming to Our Senses: Affect and an Order of Things for Global Culture
- Typische Denkfehler in der Philosophie: Nachschrift der Vorlesung vom Sommersemester 1921 (Philosophische Bibliothek 623) (German Edition)
Extra info for Dead Theory: Derrida, Death, and the Afterlife of Theory