By Yi-Kan Cheng,Ching-Han Tsai,Chin-Chi Teng,Sung-Mo (Steve) Kang
This precious publication addresses electrothermal difficulties in sleek VLSI platforms. It discusses electrothermal phenomena and the elemental construction blocks that electrothermal simulation calls for. The authors current 3 very important functions of VLSI electrothermal research: temperature-dependent electromigration analysis, cell-level thermal placement, and temperature-driven energy and timing analysis.
Read or Download Electrothermal Analysis of VLSI Systems PDF
Best dynamics books
From the reports: "Researchers in fluid dynamics and utilized arithmetic will take pleasure in this booklet for its breadth of insurance, hands-on remedy of vital rules, many references, and old and philosophical comments. " Mathematical studies
Discussing tools for maximizing on hand strength, strength Conversion surveys the most recent advances in strength conversion from a wide selection of at the moment to be had strength assets. The publication describes strength assets equivalent to fossil fuels, biomass together with refuse-derived biomass fuels, nuclear, sunlight radiation, wind, geothermal, and ocean, then presents the terminology and devices used for every strength source and their equivalence.
This new version of the near-legendary textbook by way of Schlichting and revised by way of Gersten offers a finished evaluate of boundary-layer thought and its software to all components of fluid mechanics, with specific emphasis at the circulation previous our bodies (e. g. airplane aerodynamics). the hot version good points an up-to-date reference record and over a hundred extra alterations through the ebook, reflecting the newest advances at the topic.
This ebook describes the derivation of the equations of movement of fluids in addition to the dynamics of ocean and atmospheric currents on either huge and small scales by using variational tools. during this approach the equations of Fluid and Geophysical Fluid Dynamics are re-derived using a unifying precept, that's Hamilton’s precept of Least motion.
- Dynamics of Curved Fronts (Perspectives in Physics)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Applications in Food Processing (SpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition)
- Mathematical Methods for Wave Phenomena (Computer Science and Applied Mathematics)
- Process Heat Transfer: Principles, Applications and Rules of Thumb
- The Navier-Stokes Equations: A Classification of Flows and Exact Solutions (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Nonconservative Stability Problems of Modern Physics (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematical Physics)
Extra resources for Electrothermal Analysis of VLSI Systems