By David J. Lynn,Tim Wang
Read or Download Emerging Market Real Estate Investment: Investing in China, India, and Brazil (Frank J. Fabozzi Series) PDF
Best real estate books
All through heritage people have shaped groups spontaneously with flats developed haphazardly. at the present time a brand new kind of neighborhood is emerging—one deliberate from the beginning concerning housing position, type, and governance. those group institutions (CAs) have elevated in quantity from 500 in 1960 to 205,000 in 1998.
Fast inhabitants development, restricted water availability, weather variability and environmental pollutants jointly reason an important problem to supply adequate water to city citizens in a sustainable and powerful means. complicated water remedy expertise can give a contribution to the answer of difficulties bodily, however it won't verify sustainable operation of water platforms.
Govt genuine property leasing has lengthy been famous because the most desirable of actual property simply because executive tenants provide long term balance, very good credits rankings and greatest go back on funding. quantity I is an in-depth assessment and research of presidency genuine property rent coverage, impressive rentals, portfolios, new executive hire standards, govt hire proposals, and an intensive evaluation of the united states GSA Request for hire Proposals (RLP) record.
Philip Radner analyzes fairness financing phenomena and researches IPO underpricing and search engine optimisation declaration results utilizing facts units for US REITs. in addition, he discusses underpricing theories and their applicability within the REIT context and provides a theoretical heritage on IPOs and on underpricing specifically.
- A Primer on Property Tax: Administration and Policy
- Water Bankruptcy in the Land of Plenty (UNESCO-IHE Lecture Note Series)
- Real Estate Modelling and Forecasting
- Energy Developments: New Forms, Renewables, Conservation: Proceedings of ENERGEX '84, The Global Energy Forum, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, May 14-19, 1984
- Releasing the Commons: Rethinking the futures of the commons (Routledge Studies in Human Geography)
- Collateralized Mortgage Obligations: Structures and Analysis (Frank J. Fabozzi Series)
Extra resources for Emerging Market Real Estate Investment: Investing in China, India, and Brazil (Frank J. Fabozzi Series)