By Rebecca Katz,Raymond A. Zilinskas
- Comprehensively covers the sector of bioterrorism, together with comparable technological know-how, expertise, drugs, politics, legislation, and history
- Topics include entries on bioterrorism brokers, detection, scientific presentation of ailment, safety efforts, possibility checks, treaties, previous incidents of bioterrorism, and pertinent humans and firms engaged in terrorist activities
- User pleasant, with organic brokers coated continually throughout entries
- Includes vital case stories, with dialogue of classes learned
Read Online or Download Encyclopedia of Bioterrorism Defense PDF
Best terrorism books
Foreign coverage analysts scrutinize the more and more very important operative and aid roles ladies play in a variety of terrorist enterprises round the world.
Simply because terrorists are made, no longer born, it's severely very important to global peace that detainees and inmates motivated through violent ideology are deradicalized and rehabilitated again into society. Exploring the demanding situations during this ambitious recreation, Terrorist Rehabilitation: The U. S. adventure in Iraq demonstrates throughout the real reports of army group of workers, safeguard contractors, and Iraqi nationals that deradicalization and rehabilitation courses can be triumphant and feature the aptitude to absolutely impression hundreds of thousands of would-be terrorists globally if applied to their complete ability.
Globalization and the simple circulate of individuals, guns, and pollution throughout borders has reworked protection right into a transnational phenomenon. fighting transnational safety threats has confirmed to be a really tricky problem for governments and associations all over the world. Transnational protection addresses those matters, that are on the vanguard of each international safety professional’s time table.
On hand for the 1st time in English, this booklet examines and reinterprets classification fight inside of Marx and Engels’ concept. As Losurdo argues, category fight is frequently misunderstood as completely the fight of the bad opposed to the wealthy, of the common-or-garden opposed to the strong. it truly is an interpretation that's pricey to populism, person who supposes a binary good judgment that closes its eyes to complexity and inclines in the direction of the social gathering of poverty as a spot of ethical excellence.
- Policing Terrorism: Research Studies into Police Counterterrorism Investigations (Advances in Police Theory and Practice)
- Cyber Threat: The Rise of Information Geopolitics in U.S. National Security: The Rise of Information Geopolitics in U.S. National Security (Praeger Security International)
- International Strategic Relations and China's National SecurityVolume 1
- Effective Surveillance for Homeland Security: Balancing Technology and Social Issues (Multimedia Computing, Communication and Intelligence)
Extra info for Encyclopedia of Bioterrorism Defense