By Patrice Carbonneau,Hervé Piégay
• a particular specialize in administration functions in a interval of accelerating calls for on managers to symbolize river gains and their evolution at diversified spatial scales
• An integration throughout all scales of images with a transparent dialogue of either floor established and airborne images
• contains a wide-range of environmental problems
• assurance of state-of-the-art technology
• Contributions from top researchers within the field
Read Online or Download Fluvial Remote Sensing for Science and Management (Advancing River Restoration and Management) PDF
Similar earth sciences books
The Grand Staircase-Escalante nationwide Monument in Utah is the positioning of 1 of the best-known terrestrial documents for the overdue Cretaceous. an incredible attempt within the new century has documented over 2,000 new vertebrate fossil websites, supplied new radiometric dates, and pointed out 5 new genera of ceratopsids, new species of hadrosaur, a likely new genus of hypsilophodontid, new pachycephalosaurs and ankylosaurs, numerous sorts of theropods (including a brand new genus of oviraptor and a brand new tyrannosaur), plus the main whole specimen of a past due Cretaceous therizinosaur ever amassed from North the USA, and lots more and plenty extra.
Fifteen years have handed considering i used to be operating at a dam web site large vising grouting paintings. That used to be no longer the 1st time that I needed to automobile ry out engineering geological investigations for numerous related tasks, which continuously incorporated trying out programmes to determine the permeability of the rock, and sometimes i used to be answerable for grouting paintings.
Geomorphology of critical the United States is authored by way of a scientist with greater than 30 years of nearby overview examine adventure in imperative American nations, arming scientists with a vintage examine method—a technique optimal while utilized to express geographic areas globally. The clinical concepts used for assessing neighborhood experiences of a space replicate a degree of craftsmanship that has develop into more challenging to come back via over the last 3 a long time and underscores the significance of local tests of geomorphological positive factors.
This paintings reports the mechanism of rifting with a spotlight on pre-existing tectonic weaknesses in pre-rift and/or basement rocks, i. e. , on tectonic inheritance. The passive margins which are studied during this e-book are the Norwegian Continental Shelf, the jap North the US and the East and West Indian Continental Margins.
- Cambridge International AS and A Level Geography second edition
- Mountain Rivers Revisited (Water Resources Monograph)
- Geographical Dynamics and Firm Spatial Strategy in China (Springer Geography)
- Understanding an Orogenic Belt: Structural Evolution of the Himalaya (Springer Geology)
- Landslides in Sensitive Clays: From Research to Implementation (Advances in Natural and Technological Hazards Research)
- Tropical and sub-tropical West Africa - Marine and continental changes during the Late Quaternary: 10 (Developments in Quaternary Science)
Additional resources for Fluvial Remote Sensing for Science and Management (Advancing River Restoration and Management)