By David Martin
Read Online or Download Geographic Information Systems: Socioeconomic Applications PDF
Similar human geography books
African American existence and tradition in Orange Mound is an exploration of the stipulations of residing for citizens of a segregated subdivision within the deep south from 1890 to 1919. it's also a examine of latest techniques to neighborhood construction in the course of a period of time of racial segregation and polarization.
The 3rd variation of John Hannigan’s vintage undergraduate textual content has been totally up-to-date and revised to focus on modern developments and controversies inside worldwide environmental sociology. Environmental Sociology bargains a particular, balanced remedy of environmental concerns, reconciling Hannigan’s much-cited version of the social building of environmental difficulties and controversies with an environmental justice viewpoint that stresses inequality and poisonous threats to neighborhood groups.
What can spread from an engagement of feminist concerns, issues and practices with the geopolitical? How does feminism enable for a reconfiguration of ways those components, the geo- and the -political, are understood and comparable? What forms of items might be positioned and placed into movement? What sorts of family will be drawn among those?
This quantity describes examine in computational layout which implements form grammars or house syntax for morphological research, employing those clinical and rule-based methodologies to cultural features of the sphere. The time period ‘cultural DNA’ describes the trouble to discover computational layout from the views of a meme, a socio-cultural analogy to genes.
- World Tourism Cities: Developing Tourism Off the Beaten Track (Contemporary Geographies of Leisure, Tourism and Mobility)
- Asian Cities, Migrant Labor and Contested Spaces (Routledge Contemporary Asia Series)
- The Illegal City: Space, Law and Gender in a Delhi Squatter Settlement (Gender, Space and Society)
- Animal Spaces, Beastly Places: New Geographies of Human-animal Relations (Critical Geographies)
- Ecocriticism, Ecology, and the Cultures of Antiquity (Ecocritical Theory and Practice)
- Marine Emergencies: For Masters and Mates
Extra resources for Geographic Information Systems: Socioeconomic Applications