By Shaista Khilji,Chris Rowley
- Captures a balanced view of ways companies and leaders are dealing with the pressures of globalization
- Identifies either demanding situations and outstanding practices dealing with organizations
- Provides an invaluable template for firms handling swap inside of South Asia and different rising economies
Read Online or Download Globalization, Change and Learning in South Asia (Chandos Asian Studies Series) PDF
Similar globalisation books
Transnational connections are a defining function of latest Europe. They contain cross-border fiscal and cultural trade, migration, and political activism. This quantity probes their political and social value and makes a case for incorporating transnationalism extra systematically into the learn schedule of eu reviews.
Utilizing Europe for instance, this e-book readdresses and updates the idea that of 'society', exploring society within the context of either globalization and clash concept to strengthen a brand new thought of society for our times.
This cutting edge examine considers why embassies this day are specially correct to the foreign procedure, analyzing the recent illustration strategies and worldwide international relations concepts in a knowledge age. Rana uniquely offers views from constructing states and analyses how embassies can enhance their modes of functionality.
Outdoor Japan, the time period ’manga’ frequently refers to comics initially released in Japan. but these days many courses labelled ’manga’ usually are not translations of jap works yet fairly were totally conceived and created in different places. those comics, even if frequently derided and disregarded as ’fake manga’, signify a tremendous yet understudied worldwide cultural phenomenon which, controversially, will also element to a way forward for ’Japanese’ comics with no Japan.
- Handbook of Neoliberalism (Routledge International Handbooks)
- Citizenship in Transnational Perspective: Australia, Canada, and New Zealand (Politics of Citizenship and Migration)
- Globalization and Media Policy: History, Culture, Politics
- Remapping Gender, Place and Mobility: Global Confluences and Local Particularities in Nordic Peripheries (Gender in a Global/Local World)
- Governance and the Depoliticisation of Development (Routledge/GARNET series)
- Refugees in Extended Exile: Living on the Edge (Interventions)
Extra resources for Globalization, Change and Learning in South Asia (Chandos Asian Studies Series)