By Kathrin Keil,Sebastian Knecht
Read or Download Governing Arctic Change: Global Perspectives PDF
Best globalisation books
Transnational connections are a defining characteristic of latest Europe. They comprise cross-border financial and cultural trade, migration, and political activism. This quantity probes their political and social value and makes a case for incorporating transnationalism extra systematically into the study time table of ecu experiences.
Utilizing Europe for instance, this e-book readdresses and updates the idea that of 'society', exploring society within the context of either globalization and clash idea to enhance a brand new conception of society for our times.
This leading edge research considers why embassies this present day are specifically suitable to the foreign approach, reading the recent illustration innovations and worldwide international relations recommendations in a data age. Rana uniquely offers views from constructing states and analyses how embassies can enhance their modes of functionality.
Open air Japan, the time period ’manga’ frequently refers to comics initially released in Japan. but these days many courses labelled ’manga’ should not translations of jap works yet particularly were totally conceived and created somewhere else. those comics, even if frequently derided and pushed aside as ’fake manga’, signify an enormous yet understudied international cultural phenomenon which, controversially, may also aspect to a way forward for ’Japanese’ comics with no Japan.
- Soft Power in China: Public Diplomacy through Communication (Palgrave Macmillan Series in Global Public Diplomacy)
- Mediterranean Labor Markets in the First Age of Globalization: An Economic History of Real Wages and Market Integration
- China and East Asian Strategic Dynamics: The Shaping of a New Regional Order
- Metropolitan Identities and Twentieth-Century Decolonization
- Locating Cultural Work: The Politics and Poetics of Rural, Regional and Remote Creativity
- Globalizing Literary Genres: Literature, History, Modernity (Routledge Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Literature)
Extra resources for Governing Arctic Change: Global Perspectives