By James Worrall,Simon Mabon,Gordon Clubb
This exact research follows the increase and evolution of Hezbollah from an Islamic resistance circulate to its position as a governing strength in Lebanon, exploring the group's influence at the defense and tool dynamics within the heart East.
• positive factors maps, organizational charts, and a timeline of events
• strains Hezbollah's trip from a resistance association to its present place of strength inside of Lebanese politics
• offers summaries of significant assaults and biographies of admired members
• Discusses Iranian-inspired Shi'a activism and financing activities
• contains an outline of the leaders, aid, recruiting thoughts, and assaults
Read or Download Hezbollah: From Islamic Resistance to Government: From Islamic Resistance to Government (Praeger Security International) PDF
Similar terrorism books
Overseas coverage analysts scrutinize the more and more vital operative and aid roles girls play in a variety of terrorist firms round the world.
Simply because terrorists are made, no longer born, it's significantly vital to global peace that detainees and inmates encouraged through violent ideology are deradicalized and rehabilitated again into society. Exploring the demanding situations during this ambitious undertaking, Terrorist Rehabilitation: The U. S. event in Iraq demonstrates throughout the real reports of army group of workers, security contractors, and Iraqi nationals that deradicalization and rehabilitation courses can be successful and feature the aptitude to absolutely effect millions of would-be terrorists globally if applied to their complete skill.
Globalization and the simple move of individuals, guns, and pollutants throughout borders has remodeled protection right into a transnational phenomenon. combating transnational safeguard threats has confirmed to be a truly tough problem for governments and associations all over the world. Transnational safeguard addresses those concerns, that are on the leading edge of each worldwide protection professional’s time table.
To be had for the 1st time in English, this ebook examines and reinterprets classification fight inside of Marx and Engels’ concept. As Losurdo argues, category fight is usually misunderstood as completely the fight of the terrible opposed to the wealthy, of the standard opposed to the robust. it truly is an interpretation that's expensive to populism, person who supposes a binary good judgment that closes its eyes to complexity and inclines in the direction of the get together of poverty as a spot of ethical excellence.
- Talking to Terrorists: Concessions and the Renunciation of Violence (Contemporary Terrorism Studies)
- European Homeland Security: A European Strategy in the Making? (Contemporary Security Studies)
- Libya in the Arab Spring: From Revolution to Insecurity
- America's Struggle with Chemical-Biological Warfare (Praeger Security International)
- Europe et sécurité après le Traité de Lisbonne (Études stratégiques internationales t. 11) (French Edition)
- Anti-terrorism, citizenship and security
Extra info for Hezbollah: From Islamic Resistance to Government: From Islamic Resistance to Government (Praeger Security International)