By Graham Squires,Erwin Heurkens
An overseas method of the learn and instructing of genuine property is more and more vital in today’s worldwide marketplace. With chapters overlaying quite a few nations and each continent, International techniques to actual property improvement introduces genuine property improvement conception and perform to scholars and execs within the comparative foreign context. The publication offers readers with a world compendium written by means of a world workforce of specialists and contains key beneficial properties such as:
- Chapters protecting: the U.S.; uk; Netherlands; Hungary; United Arab Emerites; Bahrain and Qatar; Ghana; Chile; India; China; Hong Kong; and Australia
- An advent offering conception and ideas for comparative analysis
- Discussion and debate surrounding overseas genuine property improvement in its technique, features, geography, implementation and outcomes
- A concluding bankruptcy which brings jointly comparative analyses of different actual property improvement case research findings
- Reflections at the international monetary challenge and the recent genuine property improvement landscape
- Further interpreting and glossary
The wide variety of case experiences and the combo of textbook concept with learn suggest this ebook is a necessary buy for undergraduate and postgraduate scholars of genuine property, estate improvement, city reports, making plans and concrete economics.
Read or Download International Approaches to Real Estate Development PDF
Best real estate books
All through background humans have shaped groups spontaneously with flats built haphazardly. this day a brand new kind of group is emerging—one deliberate from the beginning concerning housing place, sort, and governance. those neighborhood institutions (CAs) have elevated in quantity from 500 in 1960 to 205,000 in 1998.
Swift inhabitants development, restricted water availability, weather variability and environmental pollutants jointly reason an important problem to supply enough water to city citizens in a sustainable and powerful manner. complicated water therapy know-how can give a contribution to the answer of difficulties bodily, however it won't determine sustainable operation of water structures.
Govt genuine property leasing has lengthy been famous because the most desirable of actual property simply because govt tenants provide long term balance, very good credits scores and greatest go back on funding. quantity I is an in-depth overview and research of presidency genuine property hire coverage, remarkable rentals, portfolios, new govt rent standards, govt hire proposals, and a radical assessment of the USA GSA Request for hire Proposals (RLP) record.
Philip Radner analyzes fairness financing phenomena and researches IPO underpricing and search engine optimisation statement results utilizing facts units for US REITs. furthermore, he discusses underpricing theories and their applicability within the REIT context and offers a theoretical heritage on IPOs and on underpricing particularly.
- The Economics of Water Demands (Natural Resource Management and Policy)
- The Real Estate Investment Handbook (Frank J. Fabozzi Series)
- Erfolg mit Wohnimmobilien: So werden Sie in 6 Monaten privater Immobilieninvestor (2. Auflage mit Bonusmaterial) (German Edition)
- Social Housing in Europe (Real Estate Issues)
Extra info for International Approaches to Real Estate Development