By Tamar L. Gutner
Read or Download International Organizations in World Politics PDF
Best globalisation books
Transnational connections are a defining characteristic of up to date Europe. They contain cross-border monetary and cultural alternate, migration, and political activism. This quantity probes their political and social importance and makes a case for incorporating transnationalism extra systematically into the study time table of ecu stories.
Utilizing Europe as an instance, this publication readdresses and updates the concept that of 'society', exploring society within the context of either globalization and clash concept to increase a brand new concept of society for our times.
This cutting edge learn considers why embassies at the present time are in particular correct to the overseas approach, reading the recent illustration thoughts and international international relations concepts in a data age. Rana uniquely provides views from constructing states and analyses how embassies can increase their modes of functionality.
Outdoor Japan, the time period ’manga’ frequently refers to comics initially released in Japan. but these days many guides labelled ’manga’ aren't translations of jap works yet really were completely conceived and created in other places. those comics, even if frequently derided and brushed off as ’fake manga’, symbolize an immense yet understudied international cultural phenomenon which, controversially, can even element to a way forward for ’Japanese’ comics with out Japan.
- Crisis in the Nordic Nations and Beyond: At the Intersection of Environment, Finance and Multiculturalism
- Multinationals, Subsidiaries and National Business Systems: The Nickel Industry and Falconbridge Nikkelverk (Studies in Business History)
- Migration and the Search for Home: Mapping Domestic Space in Migrants’ Everyday Lives (Mobility & Politics)
- The Globalization of Contentious Politics: The Amazonian Indigenous Rights Movement (Indigenous Peoples and Politics)
- After the Third World? (ThirdWorlds)
Extra resources for International Organizations in World Politics