By Gregory P. Corning
Read Online or Download Japan and the Politics of Techno-globalism (East Gate Books) PDF
Similar globalisation books
Transnational connections are a defining characteristic of up to date Europe. They contain cross-border financial and cultural alternate, migration, and political activism. This quantity probes their political and social value and makes a case for incorporating transnationalism extra systematically into the learn schedule of eu reviews.
Utilizing Europe for example, this publication readdresses and updates the concept that of 'society', exploring society within the context of either globalization and clash concept to increase a brand new thought of society for our times.
This cutting edge examine considers why embassies this day are specially suitable to the overseas approach, reading the hot illustration concepts and international international relations recommendations in a data age. Rana uniquely provides views from constructing states and analyses how embassies can increase their modes of functionality.
Outdoor Japan, the time period ’manga’ often refers to comics initially released in Japan. but these days many guides labelled ’manga’ will not be translations of jap works yet fairly were absolutely conceived and created somewhere else. those comics, even if usually derided and brushed off as ’fake manga’, characterize a big yet understudied international cultural phenomenon which, controversially, will even aspect to a way forward for ’Japanese’ comics with out Japan.
- Transnational Governance: Institutional Dynamics of Regulation
- Nationalism and Global Solidarities: Alternative Projections to Neoliberal Globalisation (Routledge Studies in Globalisation)
- Offshore Finance and Global Governance: Disciplining the Tax Nomad (International Political Economy Series)
- Politics, Identity, and Mobility in Travel Writing (Routledge Research in Travel Writing)
- Cosmopolitanism in a Multipolar World: Soft Sovereignty in Democratic Regional Powers (International Political Theory)
Additional resources for Japan and the Politics of Techno-globalism (East Gate Books)