By Christopher Dillon
- Case experiences approximately foreigners deciding to buy a California apartment, paying for a French farmhouse, purchasing a Phuket hotel and construction a Sri Lanka retreat
- Case stories for various budgets: from a US$50,000 Tokyo condominium to a $10 million state property in County Waterford, Ireland
- info on all types of overseas actual property, from a ski chalet to a golfing neighborhood and from a pied a terre in your personal deepest island
- assets for individuals searching for the easiest position to retire, a moment passport, arts and tradition, shorelines, low taxes and more
- Opportunities—and risks—for overseas traders, together with scholar lodging, gentrification, distressed estate and boomtown actual estate
- transparent reasons of freehold and leasehold possession; the Torrens and deeds registration platforms; and estate rights, together with mineral and water rights
- Examples of ways genuine property is got and offered in additional than one hundred ten international locations and territories
- assets of overseas mortgages, together with estate loans for traders and end-users
- information for coping with risks—ranging from asbestos to meth lab fresh ups and from cash laundering to fraud—when you purchase overseas property
- information regarding how FATCA (the international Account Tax Compliance Act) impacts american citizens procuring foreign actual estate
- Key foreign variations, like legislation that limit twin organisation in Singapore and forbid genuine property brokers in Sweden from representing both the client or the seller
- instruments to analyze your buy and locate legal professionals, architects, domestic inspectors and different crucial provider providers
- a lot more
Read or Download Landed Global: Key knowledge you need to buy international real estate PDF
Best real estate books
All through historical past humans have shaped groups spontaneously with apartments built haphazardly. this present day a brand new kind of neighborhood is emerging—one deliberate from the beginning concerning housing position, kind, and governance. those group institutions (CAs) have elevated in quantity from 500 in 1960 to 205,000 in 1998.
Speedy inhabitants development, constrained water availability, weather variability and environmental toxins jointly reason an important problem to supply adequate water to city citizens in a sustainable and potent manner. complicated water therapy expertise can give a contribution to the answer of difficulties bodily, however it won't be certain sustainable operation of water platforms.
Executive actual property leasing has lengthy been well-known because the highest quality of actual property simply because govt tenants supply long term balance, first-class credits scores and greatest go back on funding. quantity I is an in-depth evaluate and research of presidency actual property hire coverage, remarkable rentals, portfolios, new executive hire requisites, govt hire proposals, and an intensive evaluate of the USA GSA Request for hire Proposals (RLP) rfile.
Philip Radner analyzes fairness financing phenomena and researches IPO underpricing and search engine marketing declaration results utilizing information units for US REITs. in addition, he discusses underpricing theories and their applicability within the REIT context and offers a theoretical historical past on IPOs and on underpricing specifically.
- Water Policy in Spain
- Landed Hong Kong: Key local knowledge you need to buy a Hong Kong home
- The Equity Trader Course (Wiley Trading)
- Agent Take Action Booklet: The Buying vs Selling Cycle! (The Power of Real Estate)
- Investing in International Real Estate
- Water Policy in Texas: Responding to the Rise of Scarcity (RFF Press Water Policy Series)
Extra resources for Landed Global: Key knowledge you need to buy international real estate