By Anne-Christine Hornborg
Read or Download Mi'kmaq Landscapes: From Animism to Sacred Ecology: 0 (Vitality of Indigenous Religions) PDF
Similar religious studies books
In the earlier 20 years, modern Pagan leaders, innovative Christian and Goddess theologians, advocates for queer and BDSM groups, and healing bodyworkers have all started to talk forcefully concerning the sacredness of the physique and of contact. Many assert that the erotic is a divinely transformative strength, either for private improvement and for social swap.
The time period ’progress’ is a contemporary Western suggestion that existence is usually enhancing and advancing towards an awesome country. it's a very important smooth suggestion which underlies geographic explorations and medical and technological innovations in addition to the need to harness nature with a purpose to elevate humans’ ease and luxury.
This publication examines the evangelical Christian worship focusing essentially within the island-state of Grenada. The examine is predicated upon the author’s targeted learn of Pentecostal groups in that island-state in addition to her personal historical past in Barbados. The learn strains the improvement of Pentecostal spiritual groups from Eighteenth- and Nineteenth-Century Wesleyan Methodist circulate.
This ebook highlights study on and examples of redemptive managerial behaviors utilized in the profitable reinstatement and more suitable functionality of staff formerly terminated for reason. Organizational strain to rent and maintain near-perfect staff is greater than ever, yet by means of supplying moment likelihood possibilities and using the assets defined during this booklet managers can reclaim, repair, and redirect present staff with nice power.
- Mysticism and Kingship in China: The Heart of Chinese Wisdom (Cambridge Studies in Religious Traditions)
- The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to African Religions (Wiley Blackwell Companions to Religion)
- Reconciliation and Religio-political Non-conformism in Zimbabwe (Religion in Modern Africa)
- Marian Devotions, Political Mobilization, and Nationalism in Europe and America
- Church Music and Protestantism in Post-Reformation England: Discourses, Sites and Identities (St Andrews Studies in Reformation History)
- Classical Approaches to the Study of Religion: Aims, Methods, and Theories of Research. Introduction and Anthology (De Gruyter Studium)
Extra info for Mi'kmaq Landscapes: From Animism to Sacred Ecology: 0 (Vitality of Indigenous Religions)