By Matthias Drilling,Olaf Schnur
Das Buch wendet sich an ForscherInnen, Lehrende und Studierende der Stadtgeographie, Stadtsoziologie, Stadtökologie und verwandter Disziplinen sowie Akteure aus der Praxis der Stadtplanung und Kommunalpolitik.
--This textual content refers to another Kindle Edition edition.
Read or Download Nachhaltige Quartiersentwicklung: Positionen, Praxisbeispiele und Perspektiven (Quartiersforschung) (German Edition) PDF
Best human geography books
African American existence and tradition in Orange Mound is an exploration of the stipulations of dwelling for citizens of a segregated subdivision within the deep south from 1890 to 1919. it's also a examine of latest ways to group construction in the course of a period of time of racial segregation and polarization.
The 3rd variation of John Hannigan’s vintage undergraduate textual content has been absolutely up to date and revised to focus on modern developments and controversies inside worldwide environmental sociology. Environmental Sociology deals a particular, balanced remedy of environmental matters, reconciling Hannigan’s much-cited version of the social building of environmental difficulties and controversies with an environmental justice point of view that stresses inequality and poisonous threats to neighborhood groups.
What can spread from an engagement of feminist concerns, issues and practices with the geopolitical? How does feminism enable for a reconfiguration of ways those components, the geo- and the -political, are understood and similar? What different types of gadgets should be situated and placed into movement? What different types of relatives will be drawn among those?
This quantity describes examine in computational layout which implements form grammars or area syntax for morphological research, making use of those medical and rule-based methodologies to cultural features of the sphere. The time period ‘cultural DNA’ describes the hassle to discover computational layout from the views of a meme, a socio-cultural analogy to genes.
- Urbanisation and Planning in the Third World: Spatial Perceptions and Public Participation (Routledge Library Editions: Development)
- Globalization and Marginalization in Mountain Regions: Assets and Challenges in Marginal Regions (Perspectives on Geographical Marginality)
- Impact Evaluation of Infrastructure Interventions
- Environment and Politics (Routledge Introductions to Environment: Environment and Society Texts)
- The International Migration of Health Workers: A Global Health System? (Routledge Research in Population and Migration)
- Technisch unterstütztes Wohnen im Stadtquartier: Potentiale, Akzeptanz und Nutzung eines Assistenzsystems für ältere Menschen (Quartiersforschung) (German Edition)
Extra resources for Nachhaltige Quartiersentwicklung: Positionen, Praxisbeispiele und Perspektiven (Quartiersforschung) (German Edition)