By Henk Overbeek,Bastiaan van Apeldoorn,B. van Apeldoorn
Read or Download Neoliberalism in Crisis (International Political Economy Series) PDF
Similar globalisation books
Transnational connections are a defining function of latest Europe. They contain cross-border fiscal and cultural trade, migration, and political activism. This quantity probes their political and social value and makes a case for incorporating transnationalism extra systematically into the study schedule of eu reports.
Utilizing Europe to illustrate, this e-book readdresses and updates the concept that of 'society', exploring society within the context of either globalization and clash conception to increase a brand new conception of society for our times.
This leading edge research considers why embassies at the present time are specially proper to the foreign method, studying the hot illustration techniques and worldwide international relations ideas in a data age. Rana uniquely provides views from constructing states and analyses how embassies can enhance their modes of functionality.
Outdoors Japan, the time period ’manga’ frequently refers to comics initially released in Japan. but these days many guides labelled ’manga’ usually are not translations of eastern works yet quite were entirely conceived and created somewhere else. those comics, even if usually derided and brushed aside as ’fake manga’, symbolize a massive yet understudied worldwide cultural phenomenon which, controversially, may also element to a way forward for ’Japanese’ comics with out Japan.
- Handbook of Land and Water Grabs in Africa: Foreign direct investment and food and water security (Routledge International Handbooks)
- Enchantments of Modernity: Empire, Nation, Globalization (Critical Asian Studies)
- Coffee Activism and the Politics of Fair Trade and Ethical Consumption in the Global North: Political Consumerism and Cultural Citizenship (Consumption and Public Life)
- The EU Presence in International Organizations (Routledge Advances in European Politics)
- Domination and Subordination as a Social Organization Principle in Georg Simmel's Soziologie
- Contemporary Issues in Corporate Social Responsibility
Extra info for Neoliberalism in Crisis (International Political Economy Series)