By Clive Archer
This publication will entice scholars and researchers with an curiosity in eu integration and Nordic experiences in general.
Read or Download Norway Outside the European Union: Norway and European Integration from 1994 to 2004 (Europe and the Nation State) PDF
Best labour & industrial relations books
Initially released in 1988, this booklet compiles a suite of works investigating the impression of recession on women's employment. The authors argue that crucial clarification of variations in women's event among the international locations is the shape of labour industry rules and service provider.
Social safety structures in Latin the United States built in a fragmented demeanour, delivering various entry to advantages and profit degrees to inhabitants teams. within the context of common casual and precarious paintings, social coverage associations may well merely supply restricted insurance. during this context, development towards a Citizen's source of revenue coverage in Latin the USA is determined by the opportunity of reappraising its significance for an built-in institutional approach which promotes the empowerment and fiscal independence of individuals.
Operating humans in Alberta lines the background of labour in Alberta from the interval of First international locations profession to the current. Drawing on over 200 interviews with labour leaders, activists, and usual operating humans, in addition to on archival documents, the amount provides voice to the folks who've toiled in Alberta over the centuries.
In 1897 the Berwind-White Coal Mining corporation based Windber as an organization city for its miners within the bituminous coal kingdom of Pennsylvania. The Miners of Windber chronicles the arrival of unionization to Windber, from the Nineties, while hundreds of thousands of latest immigrants flooded Pennsylvania looking for paintings, throughout the New Deal period of the Nineteen Thirties, whilst the miners' rights to prepare, sign up for the United Mine staff of the United States, and cut price jointly have been famous after years of sour fight.
- Labor Relations in a Globalizing World
- The Ethnic Penalty: Immigration, Education and the Labour Market (Research in Migration and Ethnic Relations)
- Alternatives to State-Socialism in Britain: Other Worlds of Labour in the Twentieth Century (Palgrave Studies in the History of Social Movements)
- Power Structure: Ownership, Integration, and Competition in the U.S. Electricity Industry: Ownership, Integration, and Competition in the U.S.Electricity Industry
- Gender Convergence in the Labor Market: 41 (Research in Labor Economics)
- Handbook of Gender, Work and Organization
Extra resources for Norway Outside the European Union: Norway and European Integration from 1994 to 2004 (Europe and the Nation State)